Thirteen companies in the Memphis area were named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. On this list is 3D giant- American Paper Optics.
The publication said the companies making the list accounted for $206.2 billion in revenue during 2017, far more than double the $79.8 billion clocked by the top 5,000 in 2014.
Memphis’ top grower was also the best in the state: Moore Advanced, a logistics and transportation staffing company, posted revenue of $12.6 million, giving it revenue growth of 3,391 percent over the past three years.
Click here to read the full Inc. 5000 list.
Memphis-area companies on the Inc. 5000, including their overall ranking and percent growth:
- No. 115: Moore Advanced (Memphis), 3,391% growth
- No. 214: Elite Senior Care (Paragould), 2,149%
- No. 1668: Crisp Marketing (Memphis), 275%
- No. 1876: American Paper Optics (Bartlett), 238%
- No. 2010: Prime Restoration (Memphis), 222%
- No. 2765: Redeemers Group (Memphis), 150%
- No. 3483: Monogram Foods (Memphis), 109%
- No. 3527: Gant Systems (Bartlett), 107%
- No. 3646: T-Star Luxury Ground Transportation (Memphis), 102%
- No. 4500: Executive Speakers Bureau (Germantown), 73%
- No. 4526: Clarion Security (Memphis), 72%
- No. 4723: Sharp, Robbins & Popwell (Bartlett), 66%
- No. 4928: Green Mountain Technology (Bartlett), 60%